Who has the best PIZZA on the island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underachiever

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have seen a thread about the best hamburger on the island, but who has the best PIZZA?

I like Fellini's.

I find most of the pizza underwhelming on the island, then again I am a pizza snob from Chicago. Guidos and Mozaicoz are the two that we do like with Mozaicoz as our favorite. Their Pastor Pizza is pretty good and priced well with a good perch for people watching.

I like the pizza at Rolandis! We have enjoyed a beautiful sunset and pizza a few times. I live in New York where Pizza is outstanding, we are pretty fussy. Rolandis Margarita Pizza isn't bad. Pizza would not be my first choice for dinner in Cozumel, I would much prefer tacos pastor.

Guidos. Its not traditional pizza and can't be compared to chicago or NY style lol. It is like a thin pita bread kind of crust with a Oaxaca Mexico. It's unique and very good, plus the courtyard dining at Guidos is beautiful. Worth a trip for sure!

Guidos. Its not traditional pizza and can't be compared to chicago or NY style lol. It is like a thin pita bread kind of crust with a Oaxaca Mexico. It's unique and very good, plus the courtyard dining at Guidos is beautiful. Worth a trip for sure!
I found Guido's pizza to be very close to NY style pizza - thin crust, appropriate toppings. I'm pretty sure it would be acceptable in Brooklyn and Naples.

Yeah it is thin, just a lot more "flaky" and brittle than I have ever had, but it is darn good I think!

As mentioned on another board...DH and I like Pizza at Sorrissi's. Get a side Ceasar salad and a sparkling water..Yummy ! We are however, interested in trying a pie from Fellini's....Be there soon !!!

I hear that Chicago native Matteo from Blue Angel slings a mean deep dish pie at O'Hana....

I have always liked Ninos pizza. i can have the usual back at home :D

On Cozumel I'm partial to the al pastor pizza at Los Sera's. The dough is a bit thick and... well, doughy, but the cheese and al pastor and pineapple toppings are delicious.

I wonder how many Mexicans on vacation in Boston devote any effort to finding Mexican food there, or Germans visiting Montreal look for German food?

When in Mexico I eat practically nothing but Mexican food. My wife, who stays for months on end, will go for some Thai, sushi, or the like. She's made pizza at the house. I just don't see the point of trying to find great American-style pizza during a brief stay in Cozumel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom