ScubaBoard list for 3rd week of May:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have put a short list together. If you are not on it.... get on it!

Kent(Divedoggie) FA
Mike(5615Mike)FA
Rich(richhagelin)FA
Gordon(ggunn)Caribe Blu
(Rondo)Caribe Blu
(Mawg)El Presidente

Lets start thinking about a place to have a Margarita. Post your suggestions, and the majority will decide on a location. I will compile the info, just in case you don't keep track, and PM it to you all. We probably ought to meet on the 15th, because some folks are heading home after that.
We can get Holly from PhotoCozumel to join us and take a few pics to post on the board.

Well bleep, I never miss an opportunity to meet other SBers but I am in Coz May 7-14, a week early at La Ceiba.

herman:
Well bleep, I never miss an opportunity to meet other SBers but I am in Coz May 7-14, a week early at La Ceiba.
Sorry, we'll miss you, but there is another thread about Blue XTSea SB members meeting the first week of May...Good Luck!

Divedoggie:

Kent(Divedoggie) FA
Mike(5615Mike)FA
Rich(richhagelin)FA
Gordon(ggunn)Caribe Blu
(Rondo)Caribe Blu
(Mawg)El Presidente

Lets start thinking about a place to have a Margarita. Post your suggestions, and the majority will decide on a location. I will compile the info, just in case you don't keep track, and PM it to you all. We probably ought to meet on the 15th, because some folks are heading home after that.
We can get Holly from PhotoCozumel to join us and take a few pics to post on the board.

I dont get there til May 18th. My name is Patrick Evans. Mawg = middle aged white guy. Call me at the Presidente.

Divedoggie:

Kent(Divedoggie) FA
Mike(5615Mike)FA
Rich(richhagelin)FA
Gordon(ggunn)Caribe Blu
(Rondo)Caribe Blu
(Mawg)El Presidente

Hi Gang!!!
Will love to! Tell me when & where - what fun it will be for everyone to meet!!!!!

WarmGoingCold:
I will be there the 3rd week of may, and I believe we are diving with BlueXTSea again.

Scott

Hi Scott...I absolutely have you guys scheduled...on your own boat :) Looking forward to seeing you all again!

I am excited to say I'll be diving Blue XT Sea May 19-22. If anyone else will be diving during this time please let me know; I'm diving alone and would much rather have a scubaboard buddy than roll the dice :wink:

Scott--#2 from the looks of it

lundysd:
I am excited to say I'll be diving Blue XT Sea May 19-22. If anyone else will be diving during this time please let me know; I'm diving alone and would much rather have a scubaboard buddy than roll the dice :wink:

Scott--#2 from the looks of it

I'll be there May 8-22 diving with Blue Angel. That week, though, I'll be doing more fishing than diving.

Cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom