Replacing octo z

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich52

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Wife has a zeagle onyx with the octo z safe second. After her 1st few newbie dives she realizes that she would prefer a standard octo setup. I have looked at the HOG second stages and like what I see (so does she). My question is where and how do I get that HOG second serviced being it is attached to a Zeagle rig. Our local Divers supply is closing up shop in Tampa so that is not an option. Also if anyone knows of any great deals on the second stage lemme know

Thanks

There are prolly a half dozen or more regular poster here that are authorized HOG dealers that can service this reg. You can also contact TDL in Lake Havasu who sells and services HOG as well as other brands. Check ebay to find a 2nd stage if you want as well. You might also want to post in the "regulator" forum as well for a wider response. B.

Where did you get the info about the Tampa Divers Supply closing? I was in there last weekend and no evidence of them closing. In fact, they are bringing on some special order items for me. Might they be losing their Hog dealership? I was planning on using them for service too.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FloridaPhil

yes the store is shutting down. Was just there 2 days ago and bought some discounted stuff. The chain is not going under,,just the Tampa location. There is a post on SB on the Tampa bay regional page and I also verified it with the sales clerk in the shop..pretty sad

I service all brands and do mail in services regularly. PM me if you have any questions.

Wife has a zeagle onyx with the octo z safe second. After her 1st few newbie dives she realizes that she would prefer a standard octo setup. I have looked at the HOG second stages and like what I see (so does she). My question is where and how do I get that HOG second serviced being it is attached to a Zeagle rig. Our local Divers supply is closing up shop in Tampa so that is not an option. Also if anyone knows of any great deals on the second stage lemme know

Thanks

FloridaPhil

yes the store is shutting down. Was just there 2 days ago and bought some discounted stuff. The chain is not going under,,just the Tampa location. There is a post on SB on the Tampa bay regional page and I also verified it with the sales clerk in the shop..pretty sad

I spoke with them today and confirmed they are holding a liquidation sale. Darn it. They are a good store. Looks like they won't be able to get me my Waterproof wetsuit either. Oh well, I guess I can order from LP. Going up to DS tomorrow to sniff around and see if they have anything I need, or more importantly, want!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom