Boca Dive options?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubambs@

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there. My son is newly certified (2009) and we will be traveling to Boca Raton for vacation. His dad and I don't dive (yet) but want him to have the opportunity to dive while we are there. Any recommentations? We will be near the Boca Raton Resort. Thanks!
--Marie.

Hi there. My son is newly certified (2009) and we will be traveling to Boca Raton for vacation. His dad and I don't dive (yet) but want him to have the opportunity to dive while we are there. Any recommentations? We will be near the Boca Raton Resort. Thanks!
--Marie.
Hi there, you have inadvertently posted in someone else's topic and your question will be lost. You'll want to start a new topic in order to get our full attention.

EDIT: Thanks, Cave Diver, for starting a new topic for her. :)

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Question split to separate discussion

--Marie.

I'd suggest driving a little north to Boynton Beach, about a 15 minute drive, and diving with Underwater Explorers, the best, most attentive dive op in South Florida. www.diveboyntonbeach.com

Kevin is an excellent instructor too, a perfect opportunity for you to learn if interested.

Will you have a car? If so, you'll want to make a quick trip north to Boynton Beach and dive with Kev Metz of UnderWater Explorers. It's a six-pack so you won't be crowded, AND, here's the bonus: Divemaster Of The Year 2009 (for real, he won this by popular vote) will dive with you and show you all of the good stuff. At no extra charge. As new divers, you owe it to yourself to book with him. He's just about the most popular dive operator in SE Florida and if you let us know when you're going, you'll probably get some of us to join you. :wink:

hee hee, great minds think alike.

Another vote for Kevin Metz and the Explorer in Boynton Beach (I went diving with them today in fact).

However, if you absolutely want to dive in Boca, I can also suggest Captain Tony Coulter running the Diversity in Boca. They've got a good thing going on as well,
South Florida Scuba Diving with Diversity Charters,South Florida Dive Boats,Diversity Dive Charters South Florida,Boca Raton Deerfield Palm Beach Ft. Lauderdale,scuba diving boats south florida,south florida scuba diving,florida scuba diving charters

And I will have to chime in and echo the sentiments of those that have posted ahead of me. While I live in Deerfield Beach, I will drive up to Boynton Beach in a heartbeat, to dive those wrecks and reefs with ScubaKev of Underwater Explorers. But, when I can't do that, I stay closer to home and dive with Cap't Tony on the Diversity.

+1 for Capt Tony and the Diversity. He's never let me down. Large, comfortable boat and great local flavor. Great DM's, too.

That being said, I'm going to finally try do dive with UE and Kev in Boynton over July 4th weekend, as I'm staying in Delrey. I've done Blue Heron Bridge with him during a blown out weekend. Great diver and photographer.

That reminds me, I'm in town for 7/4, need to book with Kev.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom