dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have a look at the Florida Conch Divers forum.

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Have you posted on the Florida forum yet? I'm on Utila Island this week, but wanted to log on long enough to welcome our new members. :D

:cowboy: don

jkatchmer:
Anyone near NewPort Richey, Florida care to get together for some dives
WELCOME TO SCUBABOARD!!! :balloons:

Sure as long as the dive site isn't inundated with red tide(or it's after effects)no fun seeing dead things float around.
Brewone0to
Tampa
Just Another Florida Diver

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

jkatchmer:
Anyone near NewPort Richey, Florida care to get together for some dives

Maybe we could get together to do some diving. I live in the clearwater area an i'm always in the mood for new dive friends. I have a 21 ft boat set up for diving and we try to go diving every week end. Hope to here from you.

New dive buddy
Diver Eric

Eric here is my home number give me a call 727-848-2960 and e-mail is jkatchmer@verizon.net
Do you work in diving also?

allgems:
Maybe we could get together to do some diving. I live in the clearwater area an i'm always in the mood for new dive friends. I have a 21 ft boat set up for diving and we try to go diving every week end. Hope to here from you.

New dive buddy
Diver Eric

jkatchmer:
Eric here is my home number give me a call 727-848-2960 and e-mail is jkatchmer@verizon.net
Do you work in diving also?

I work in the diving field as much as I can. I will be a master diver by the end of the month. The next step in the diving field for me is to teach diving to others. I love the water world. I want to bring the joy to other as well. Hope to from you and other divers that love to dive My contact # is 727-631-7687

So all diver looking for a buddy to dive with or would love to just do some fun diving in the area. Contact me to find out info on the next planned dives or dive trips that we have going on.

Safe Friendly Diving
Diver Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom