Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: Venice-Alhambra Dive Report 6/28/08

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Venice-Alhambra Dive Report 6/28/08

Had a nice yak dive with losttravelerfl today. Viz was 8 - 10 ft, at a depth of 25 ft. Water temp was 85. We didn't find anything exciting, but that's okay, we had a good time anyway. While packing up our gear on the beach, we witnessed a jet skier come dangerously close to the dive flags. He even flew by one diver as he surfaced & I swear, he was no more than 10 ft. away! Y'all be careful out there!

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999
    Photos
    I didn't find anything either. I heard the jet ski and my wife told me about it when i came to shore. Alhambra was the busiest I have seen it in a while. Any day you can dive is a good day.

III

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499
    My wife wants to go to Venice next weekend? Any advice on when, where or how to finds fossils would be awesome.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Check out Reefguy's Venice Beach Tooth Finding Guide It'll tell ya everything ya need to know. I tried to create a linkback to it, but obviously I don't have a clue how to do that sooooo......................If you go to Search & type in "Reefguy's Venice Beach Tooth Finding Guide" it will take you to the thread.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    50 - 99
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by dkramer View Post
    Check out Reefguy's Venice Beach Tooth Finding Guide It'll tell ya everything ya need to know. I tried to create a linkback to it, but obviously I don't have a clue how to do that sooooo......................If you go to Search & type in "Reefguy's Venice Beach Tooth Finding Guide" it will take you to the thread.
    Hope this works ....

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/flo...ing-guide.html
    Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Life on the Mississippi

~..facebook conch..~

Has not set a "status"

Photos
    Post #2 in the Insider Information thread has both parking and location info and a link to Reefguy's toothfinders guide.

Hey, if your still having trouble PM him!
    see you in the funny papers..

III

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499
    WOW, that was just great. Thanx for the links and the help, you guys rock:10: