ScubaBoard Chatterers Invade Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
The Chat regulars conspired to Invade Key Largo this weekend.

First to arrive annika1. Today we started her AOW class with a shore dive at Pennekamp Cannon Beach. Buoyancy & navigation exercises in 69 degree, 5 ft viz. She is a trooper. Then off to Ocean Divers for her first night dive on the Benwood. 1 ft chop, 74 deg, 50 ft viz. Fun day. Tomorrow, wrecks!

And we can't wait for the rest of the chatterers to arrive.
:)

Happy Diving!
ELENA

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1361420102344.jpg

Happy Diving!
ELENA

Nice dive on the Speigle Grove with annika1...75 deg, 60ft viz, no current on the wreck. Surface not so much fun 4-5 ft bronco ride. Bonine is your friend. :)

Happy Diving!
ELENA

nice... I'll come down one of these weekends... it's only what an hour or 2 drive? right now dealing with a kidney stone so not so much fun for me this weekend.

nice... I'll come down one of these weekends... it's only what an hour or 2 drive? right now dealing with a kidney stone so not so much fun for me this weekend.

Ouch. You going to pass it or will they ultrasound it or are they going in to get it? I had a friend last year with 32 of them. They went in for them, and it was not a fun journey. I drink lots of water now with his description of the procedure.

Can't be much more than two hours for you, I've made it from WPB in about 2 1/2 hours on the turnpike (avoiding I-95 and US north of Florida City completely). Good luck with the kidney stone

uploadfromtaptalk1361492349671.jpg
Froid, warped puppy, & mselenaous

Snappers Restaurant may never recover

Happy Diving!
ELENA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom