A little early but Xmas present ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gardengirl

Registered
Reaction score
I know it is a little early but I need help. My boyfriend dives and I know next to nothing about it. I want to get him something he really would want/use but I need ideas. Any suggestions?
Thank you!

What's your price range? Does he have any of his own stuff already?

SueMermaid:
What's your price range? Does he have any of his own stuff already?
He is a commercial diver so I am assuming he has all he needs. I want to get him something he would not buy for himself but would really like. Under $500 would be good. I am afraid I can't be much help and don't want to ask his friends cause they will tell him.

does he have a scooter of his own?

looks like a little torpedo - like those things james bond uses - a motor and propeller to help you go fast, like to see all of a wreck or go against a current without getting so tired. lots of people love them, but for many it's something they put on the back burner to actually buy.

BabyDuck:
looks like a little torpedo - like those things james bond uses - a motor and propeller to help you go fast, like to see all of a wreck or go against a current without getting so tired. lots of people love them, but for many it's something they put on the back burner to actually buy.
That would probably be perfect. Thank you for the idea.

Commerical diver? hmmm, maybe update his kits with things that may have expired - first aid kits, etc.

oooorrr, a long weekend diving tropical somewhere!

Have you considered getting certified yourself? The scooter is a great idea, but the fun yall would have diving together would totally be worth it! Get certified, and then plan a little weekend jaunt!

Props for being an awesome gf!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom