Scuba Gear Wishlist - coolest gadgets out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michyj

New
Reaction score
Hi,
I am trying to put an article called "Wishlist" together for a magazine. It's a wishlist of the newest, coolest, price doesn't matter, etc scuba gear out there. Does anyone have any ideas of scuba gear to feature?
Appreciate any suggestions.
Michyj

Thanks so much nino0057 for the info AND the links! Greatly appreciated, thanks to you I should have a successful wishlist article!

That is not a gadget.. this is a gadget..

Int. Divers check out these dive bags that fold to the size of a bible and actually stay open for you to pack them. They are a bit pricy in Euro's but COOL none the less!

Here is another: Navimate - GPS for Divers Underwater GPS system wrist mounted for divers. They are coming up with a new add on where you can put tags on your students if your an instructor and watch your dots on your wrist mount. Neat science behind it!

Also DAN is coming out with a new kinda EBRP thing that if you loose the boat you can send a radio distress message to all nearby boats with your location automatically with the press of a button!

My FAVORITE: Beach Buddy.. I want one of these sooo bad I can taste it! Welcome to Beach Buddy

And last but not least is Scuba Hides.. not really new but not really well known either.
Scuba Hides Full Custom Skins

The Oxycheq Mach V Extreme, 18lb version, is first on my wishlist.... just waiting for my frustratingly long-lasting Halcyon wing to expire first, so that I can flex my credit card again...

Second on my wishlist is the Liquivision X1, complete with GAP. Again... with 3 dive computers already fulfilling my needs...I am hoping for some explosive failures in 2011.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom