Kudos to Scuba Toys and Zeagle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CuracaoJ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Props to Wade at Scuba Toys, and Zeagle!

I live in Curacao, where there is no Zeagle retailer. I have a friend that has a Ranger LTD and he's let me log a couple of dozen dives in it over the last weeks. So, naturally, I want one! After reading so many good things about Scuba Toys and Zeagle here on Scuba Board, I decided to give them a try. After a few email exchanges with Wade James at Scuba Toys, they told me they could get me what I wanted. I was a little worried, because I have heard that Zeagle is behind on orders a little bit and I have someone traveling down here on the 31st that can bring it. However, Wade called Zeagle, and they told him all the things were in stock and that it just needed to be sewn together. That's right, my Zeagle is going to be sewn in the next couple of days, and on its international trip in less than a week and a half!

Thanks Zeagle, and thanks Wade James at Scuba Toys!

Jeff

Yep, that is one of the best aspects of Scubatoys. When my LDS won't or can't - then Scubatoys will. I also really appreciate the fact that they will pick up the phone and call if there is a out of stock or delay in shipping.

Yeah, I had to call international at $2+ a minute. I can't tell you how glad I was when on the third ring an actual human with a pulse answered the phone. I figured I'd have about $20 in "press one for..." fees by the time I got Wade on the phone, but nope. Nothing like old fashioned good service!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom