i hate loosing dive stuff!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
sometimes it just happens, lost a din yoke adaptor and a glove (its the second glove i've lost in 3 weeks) ! could have sworn i put it in the crate. man i have to get organized. have any of you guys lost stuff?

Yep...had a list of stuff I had lost.....but I cant find that list. Now where did I put it?????

Spoon:
sometimes it just happens, lost a din yoke adaptor and a glove (its the second glove i've lost in 3 weeks) ! could have sworn i put it in the crate. man i have to get organized. have any of you guys lost stuff?

I've lost my way several times.... :)

I've also donated a couple of knives, one lamp and one flipper to the cause along the way.

R..

Talk to Uncle Pug :D

I've temporarily misplaced some stuff... yes. But I''m also warehousing even more stuff that other folks have temporarily misplaced.

Actually... I'm way ahead of the game. :D

If you want to see what can happen when you lose gear, make a search on the board for: FinSolo :D

Lost my brand new diving knife on my very first dive. Luckily the shop replaced it for me. Then lost my snorkel on my second dive, so bought a new one. Hopefully, Posideon, God of the Sea, is happy with my offerings and doesn't expect anymore.

Just yesterday I was guiding at a site in Guam called "Blue & White"...as soon as I entered the water, I saw something bright on the bottom about 35'/10m below me. Went down and got a citizen eco-something watch. Got the attention of the few divers already in the water, but it didn't belong to them. Took a look at the watch, and it was running...but 3 hours behind Guam time...figured it must have come from a Chinese diver, or somewhere else 3 time zones to our west. Since we were diving at a mooring-less site (have to anchor) I thought it was quite fortunate to find a watch directly under the boat. Got back on the boat with my new treasure, and found that the watch wasn't actually 3 hours off from Guam time, but was 15 hours off (730pm instead of 730 AM, as I thought...) A diver visiting from Nebraska (central US...not a lot of great diving there, ha ha)...dropped it while rinsing his mask. So, he was happy to get his watch back.....unfortunately, his strobe flooded on the dive :(

lost another thing diving just yesterday. was my first shore night dive and heading back to shore amidst strong ponding wakes and perilous rocks was the perfect recipe to losing one of my dive rite fins! my friend also lost his fin which is exactly like mine on the same dive.

after searching for some time, i found a dive rite fin, SHOOT it wasnt mine though was my friends.

Back
Top Bottom