SRP BlurFix Installation - how?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lopez116

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just bought the SRP blur fix 3+55 adapter for my go Pro hero4. The package does not seem to have any instructions and I am confused as to how to install it. It appears that you just slip it over the lens port, but it seems like it's too small and I don't want to force it and break it.

Does anyone have any advice as to how to install it? Do I just have to force it?

Thanks!

It does does take some pressure. Push on the sides evenly and it will go. Make sure you have the orientation correct.

BlurFix3+ 55 Instructions

I just bought the SRP blur fix 3+55 adapter for my go Pro hero4. The package does not seem to have any instructions and I am confused as to how to install it. It appears that you just slip it over the lens port, but it seems like it's too small and I don't want to force it and break it.

Does anyone have any advice as to how to install it? Do I just have to force it?

Thanks!

It does does take some pressure. Push on the sides evenly and it will go. Make sure you have the orientation correct.

BlurFix3+ 55 Instructions

I got it. Thanks. The package has instructions for installing the lanyard but not the actual adapter [emoji21]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom