4th, February, Monday, AnnaMaria/Spanish Rocks Shore Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have split this off from the Tampa chat thread:

Monday and tuesday look to be the winners.......with mondyas wind looking to be most cooperative so far....Monday it is!

Everyone is welcome to come back to my place after to hose off and rehydrate....I am just a few blocks from the site.....

Miss D ....taking it from here?

4th, February, Monday, AnnaMaria/Spanish Rocks Shore Dive, 3p.m.

Don't anyone say anything and jinx it but this Monday we're diving with Surely Shirley finally. She has made a few trips down this way and we have yet to get her out. So this monday we are going for broke. Well I am going to spearfish but you get the idea :14:

Make a post here on the this thread, if you'd like to join in.

hope this helps

"Location: 1.7 miles north of Seatrek Divers. Take Gulf Drive north to the first traffic light. Bear left staying on Gulf Drive; the street curves right. Just past the curve you will see a beach access sign on the left. This marks the entrance to the dive site. Walk to the beach and go left (south) past 6 houses. The ledges are straight offshore...The first ledge is approximately 75 yards from the shoreline; the second ledge is 125 yards off shore."

I'm so in!

As far as directions go my DeLoach says Spanish Rocks is 1.7miles North of Seatrek Divers on Gulf Drive. "Take Gulf Drive north to the first traffic light. Bear left staying on Gulf Drive; the street curves right. Just past the curve you will see a beach access sign on the left. This marks the entrance to the dive site. Walk to the beach and go left (south) past six houses. The ledges are straight of shore."

Seatrek Divers
105 7th St. N
Bradenton Beach, FL

***Looks like SS beat me to the punch by 2 minutes :)

Cheers.

-J.-

Wish I could make it but I can't do it during the week. See Miss D this is why we have never been diving together. I am not one of the fortunate ones that get to dive during the week.

I think I might have to break out my 3mm suit for this one.

I'd like to go, but Mondays are really tough for me to play hooky. Fridays would be better. Maybe next time!

What time are you going out? I have to be at my lds at 1:00 to start my rescue class work and try on my drysuit that should come in on Monday. Wasn't sure if it would be possible to do both.

What time are you going out? I have to be at my lds at 1:00 to start my rescue class work and try on my drysuit that should come in on Monday. Wasn't sure if it would be possible to do both.

3:p.m. and we may do two dives. Can you move your thing to 12 perhaps? Just a thought.

3:p.m. and we may do two dives. Can you move your thing to 12 perhaps? Just a thought.

I'll ask on Sunday when I see him at our epcot dive. I have a feeling I won't be able to go because I think it is going to take more than a few hours. We are going to try and get through a lot of the classroom work because of my crazy schedule and also try on the drysuit to make sure I don't need to send anything back. I'm really excited about the suit. Now I won't have to worry if the water is 60 some degrees. Also, it will prove very useful on a wreck diving specialty class I'll be doing in BC Canada this summer. If I'm not able to make it, hopefully I'll be coming out with you all soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom