Air/water temp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dive computer says the water was 75F today just north of Honokohau, Kona Coast. It will not change much, if at all, for January. Air? Anywhere between 75 and 85 depending on time of day, weather, and location.

Andrew

Not sure yet.

Wont know till I get there. And due to my job, wont know till I actually am close to there.

Dove Sharks cove, 3 tables and Haunama Bay last time.

Bottom temp on Oahu has been 77-78 degrees F lately according to my computers, had to go past 270' to hit 75 degrees F. Last January/February/March I recorded a pretty constant 68 degrees F on dives here both shallow and deep.

Sorry.....

That wasn't clear. Which island? I assume Oahu by your previous post. North Shore will pretty much be wiped out due to surf. You may catch a day where it's flat but it won't really get good until April or May. Best options for winter shore dives are on West and South facing shores on Oahu. Just check the surf report before you go.....

Surf News Network

A hui ho!

G

Bottom temp on Oahu has been 77-78 degrees F lately according to my computers, had to go past 270' to hit 75 degrees F. Last January/February/March I recorded a pretty constant 68 degrees F on dives here both shallow and deep.

68F!! I think I'm bringing the drysuit now :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom