Looking for diving buddy in Maui, between July 24th - August 17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lilko

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I will be in Maui for over 3 weeks starting July 24th. I'm planning on doing some boat dive trips, but I would also like to do some shore diving. I'm in search of diving buddy/ies. I usually dive two tanks sidemount, but I also can do single back on if needed.

Let's do some diving.

Cheers,
Robert B.

Aloha Robert, The water is amazing today light winds and no surf on the south side. if you have any interest in trying scooter diving PM us. Its an awesome time. We can get to some isolated areas that you cant do swimming.

Greg Walker
Maui Scooter Divers
www.mauiscooterdivers.com

This is what you could have seen if you dove today! Conditions were really great all day.

7-6-14 Diving Makena Landing & Five Caves 003.jpg7-6-14 Diving Makena Landing & Five Caves 017.jpg7-6-14 Diving Makena Landing & Five Caves 028.jpg7-6-14 Diving Makena Landing & Five Caves 007.jpg7-6-14 Diving Makena Landing & Five Caves 001.jpg7-6-14 Diving Makena Landing & Five Caves 012.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom