Excellent Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mostlyirish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My new Sport HDII flooded while on a Liveaboard trip with the Cayman Aggressor a few weeks ago. Intova was great to deal with and provided great service. I sent them the damaged camera for testing and two weeks later rececived a brand new camera to replace it. Thanks Shallyn. You and the support staff at Intova did a great job.

Second that, they are great. I called to order a clearance light and they steered me to one 2.5 times power for 10 bucks more. I affectionately call my light "the sun".

Thank you for taking the time to post this!! We apologize for the inconvenience of the flooded unit but try our best to take care of customers when issues arise.

I'll third it as well. I had posted a while back in the photography section about the excellent customer service. I had a dive coming up at the end of the week in Catalina, and I noticed a problem with my just received Sport HD II. Shallyn quickly sent out a replacement unit that we were able to use on the dive. I spoke to my LDS about my positive experience, and they said they were looking into replacing their Sea and Sea line with the Intova products. :cool2:

Hi - I will comment about the great service as well....Purchased an Sport HD II on clearance. The dive trip I was planning on using it on was cancelled, so it took some time for me to drop a card into it and try it out for the first time. Some of the pixels weren't recording properly. One email and I got a response from Joe and Shallyn, and then received a note from William, one of the tech guys on a possible reset to see if that would solve the problem. It worked like a charm, and one day after sending my first note, all solved.

I started using Intova products back with an IC 8 that had an issue, and was solved by great service. Since that time I have purchased 2 IC 14 cameras as well as this Sport HD. Not to mention various lights, strobes, trays and arms. Its the service that keeps me coming back. I recently got an inquiry from a nephew about what kind of unit to get for a trip to Hawaii...he will only be snorkelling, but pointed him to Intova, for a Sport HD....at that price point, and all the things it can do, its a no brainer. Shallyn even arranged to have it sent to his hotel......

Thats great service! I am sure he will rave about this every time anyone asks about his trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom