Hello from South Miami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver-D

New
Reaction score
Wanted to say Hi to everyone. I am new to diving and very excited about getting involved in the sport. Have just passed my Open Water Certification. I must also add that ScubaBoard has been very helpful in my quest for knowledge about the sport. I have spent quite a bit of time learning from all the great people that share their knowledge and experiences through this site. My thanks go out to everyone.

Dave

Welcome Dave!! It's always great to have anaother Floridian. Keep checking out the boards...you never know what will come up next. :)

Welcome Dave. Check out the Florida Conch Divers Forum. That is where the "local" stuff is going on. The Trips and Happenings section is where the trips are posted. All posted trips are an open invitation to join the fun! Noobs welcome!

Welcome Diver D!!!!!!!
Congrats on your certification!
It only gets better from there.

Heya Dave, welcome aboard!!! Look forward to meeting you at the next local outing. Congrats on your recent certification!

Welcome Dave, happy to have you here!

Good to hear that. Now you can spend on gear with the big dawgs.

Enjoy your diving. You live at the front door of it...

don
:biggrinba

Diver-D:
Wanted to say Hi to everyone. I am new to diving and very excited about getting involved in the sport. Have just passed my Open Water Certification. I must also add that ScubaBoard has been very helpful in my quest for knowledge about the sport. I have spent quite a bit of time learning from all the great people that share their knowledge and experiences through this site. My thanks go out to everyone.

Dave

You are so lucky to have the Florida Keys at your doorstep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom