Hello from Manta / Green Force

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manta

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyoune on Scubaboard!

My name is Greg Dubas and I am the President with Manta Industries. I am sure many divers have heard of Manta.

I am signed on as a manufacturer and the US distributor for Green Force underwater lighting systems. Should have anyone have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you

Welcome to the boards. I love the lighting systems. Hope to place an order in the spring.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi Greg, welcome to the Board.

I LOVE my Manta Reels (3)! Also very happy with my Spring Straps (4), Lift Bag, Titanium Crowbar (haven't used, but had to have), and Tec Bag & Bob Line.

Am anxiously awaiting a chance to see one of the Green Force LED canister lights perform in the cave environment.

theskull

You're welcome to put your link or hyperlink like this Manta Industries in your Sig. If you would like help with that, PM me.

:cowboy: don

theskull:
Hi Greg, welcome to the Board.

I LOVE my Manta Reels (3)! Also very happy with my Spring Straps (4), Lift Bag, Titanium Crowbar (haven't used, but had to have), and Tec Bag & Bob Line.

Am anxiously awaiting a chance to see one of the Green Force LED canister lights perform in the cave environment.

theskull

Hey Thesskull,

Glad to hear you are a happy customer. When you ready for Green Force, contact us and I point you to one of our dealers and you'll get 10% off the purchase...including accessories!

Thanks again - Greg

scubajoe:
Welcome to the board!

Joe

Thanks for the warm welcome Joe. If you are ever interested in any Manta / Green Force products, contact us, I will like to extend a 10% discount off your first/next purchase thru an authorized dealer.

Thanks - Greg

PerroneFord:
Welcome to the boards. I love the lighting systems. Hope to place an order in the spring.

Thanks for the warm welcome PerroneFord. When you are ready for Green Force contact us, I will like to extend a 10% discount off your first/next purchase thru an authorized dealer.

Thanks - Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom