new diver looking for a buddy in wisconsin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richgross

Reaction score
hello just started diving, and need to complete 2 dive for open water diver, had a sinus problem and was not able to complete, am seeing doctor for this and will finish my open water training in the spring. would like to team up with a couple of people for local lake diving in central wisconsin area.. i live in adams co. wi and theirs a couple of lake around here that i would like to dive, but would like to see other lakes around in the area as well. thanks rich

Green Bay has some good spots towards the end of August the algae can get bad. There is a nice quarry in Redgranite that several LDS do checkout and recreational dives at.

Must of the smaller inland lakes are only good for visibility in spring and early summer or late fall.

Send me an e-mail if you get up this way.

Welcome to the board. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.

Glad to have you with us. PM me if I can help around here...

:bandit_2: don

Hey you ever get south a bit hit me up we are diving most weekends off my boat,good luck and hope you passed your class!
Dive safe,
Brad

Welcome Rich,
I live in south east wisconsin and love to dive I am ice diving this weekend.pm me if you would like to come along!!

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom