Hello There!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mama Mynet

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all. Just happened to come across this forum and enjoyed reading everyone's posts. A lil bit about myself...

I'm a Mami to two awesome boys (ages 2 1/2 years old and 9 mos old). I was a law enforcement officer for 5 years and now I'm a teacher (special education). I fell in love with scuba diving and now I'm working on my Advanced Certification (NAUI) here in New Jersey.

One day I hope to have my boys certified in scuba diving as well so we can travel the world diving together (obviousely a looooong ways away...LOL).

Looking forward to chatting and learning from you all...

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Tavi:
Welcome to the Boards!!!:D

Thanks for the welcome. :) I loved the pics from the grand bahamas trip! Mikey (my 2 year old) loved the pics. Now he wants the Shark's Tale movie...LOL

El Orans:
Hello Mama Mynet,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens
I linked up to the site and saw that it was kid friendly!!! Very Interesting Indeed!!!! Definitely something that a single mom like me will be able to take advantage of in the future. Have you ever had the occassion to use the kid's activities for family members? If so, how did you like it? What are the appropriate ages for something like that? My kids are still so young but I definitely want to scope out some places that would cater to me and the boys.

El Orans:
Assuming that's a confirmation... (I don't speak contemporary American too well) :wink:

Personally, I have never stayed at the Plaza (I only had a nice luxurious breakfast there while killing time before my flight home) but I think that Natasha has been there before. She should be able to tell you more so, if you want to send her a PM, just click here.

Laurens
Thanks Laurens. :) Sorry about the "yuppers"...LOL I forgot that not many people who live outside the US are familiar with the little bits and phrases that are commonly taken for granted here. :)

Back
Top Bottom