Information hungry Hungarian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

z_varga

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was browsing on the Web when I found this board searching some rebreather related information, and I decided to join.

Few words about me. I am hungarian guy who is leaving in Finland in the past 7 years. I made my first introduction dives in Dominican in 2000 then in the same year I was certified in Finland by Timo Karinen who is still my good friend.
Although the Finnish waters are not that ideal (cold and quite often low visibility), but I made almost half of my dives in Finland and the rest all over the world (Malta, Red Sea, Sardinia, Dominica, Malaysia, Bonaire, Tobago, Hungary, Romania). Since I started to dive I am looking for holidays where I can dive alsol, but I do not mind to dive in lakes, sea here in Finland either. This might shows that I am abit addicted, as I guess most of you.
In 2003 I got my Instructor certificate and currently I am PADI IDCS Instructor.
Last year started to look after Technical diving and I started a Normoxic Trimix course and this year I made IANTD Cave Diver course.
I am interested about any type of diving including instruction, photography, wreck diving, and recently cave diving.

I am looking forward to find interesting information about travelling, technical diving, equipments, etc on this site, cause as I wrote I am an information hungry ...

Hi there and welcome! So glad to have you here!! Have a good one!

Kayla

Jonopot kivanok
OK - I'm sure the spelling is wrong but I do hope you know what I meant.
Not much of my Hungarian left
Welcome to the board
chokolam (????)
Mania

Good to have you join us. Hope you'll hang with us often...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to the board....

z_varga:
I am looking forward to find interesting information about travelling, technical diving, equipments, etc on this site, cause as I wrote I am an information hungry ...

You have definitely came to the right board.... There is plenty of information here. It also sounds like you will have a lot of information to give to the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom