first time round

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shortfuse

New
Reaction score
just joined awhile back my wife got me hooked on this site, i'm married to kim ingold-webb or known as h2o-pyro, i also know grier from a local dive club. found a pamplet on lake rawlings just wondering if anybody has dove it how is it conpared to blue stone or lake norman quarry. the last time i was at blue stone there was a stress & rescue class going the stupid instructre didn't tell everybody which i know pissed one of the guys off butat least i know that there is somebody who would dive in to help if i need it. if he is reading thanks for makeing me relized that there are still good people out there.

shortfuse:
just joined awhile back my wife got me hooked on this site............ there are still good people out there.
Yeah, yeah, it's always the wife's fault........J/K :D There are good people.....many right here on SB! Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

These rescue classes can cause confusion. If I don't know it's a class, I worry about the "victim," and if I do know - I wonder if the person yelling for help is really in the class? :slick:

Glad you're with us here.

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Back
Top Bottom