Hello everyone from a longtime member first time poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just got back from diving in San Andres and Providencia in the Caribbean, two islands which belong to Colombia. I dove with Banda Divers in San Andres and Scuba Town in Providencia and both were excellent giudes of the local waters. San Andres had a world class dive site (the Faro and West View sites...one dive) and Banda Divers was excellent in the service they provided. I want to thank this site and many of the individuals who contribute to it for the excellent information I have received over the years. I am a Master Scuba Diver (PADI) and have been diving since 1971 all over the world yet I can humbly say that I have learned many things from the contributions of many of you. Thanks, Jorge

hey jorge, welcome aboard (sort of )

glad you decided to start posting

A belated welcome to the board.

Glad you stopped.......:lurk2:

I'm sure have visited the Florida Conch Divers forum... Join in on some of the events.

This may be a record for lurking and finally posting. Hope you'll be a contributor now...??

:zorros: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hey Jorge, welcome to ScubaBoard.

:wavey: isn't so much nicer out here in the open.... hehehehehe welcome welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom