Hello?? Ok so its all a little wierd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drew52

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
? what happening ? kind of strange chatting to myself. New to the forum, this forum and any forum so thought I say Hi.

Been doing some interesting reading and hope to add a little bit myself one day.

well thats it maybe one day i'll have something clever to say.

Andrew

:lol: you beat me to it Laurens :wink:
Hi Andrew, and welcome to ScubaBoard, and don't worry about being clever, just having a cool avatar like mine or your is enough. Have fun on the board and your trip to the red sea will be here before you know it.
David

Welcome to the best board on the net! This was my first experience with a forum also so I know what you mean about it feeling weird :) The nice thing is you can start typing a question or response and then take a breather to re-read what you wrote before you post it. You also have time to reflect and compose answers to questions--no such thing as being put on the spot here :yelclap:

Enjoy the board, there are so many things to learn and so many interesting people to meet!
Ber :lilbunny:

Dive_Girl PNW:
Hailing in from South Africa - I'll bet you have lots of interesting dive stories to share! I know I'm interested in diving there one day! Welcome to SB!!!

Ditto! (I just finished my day's dives so I'm a bit lazy tonight)

Welcome to the board!

Joe

drew52, welcome to SB! You'll feel right at home in no time. Relax and enjoy!
drbill:
Ditto! (I just finished my day's dives so I'm a bit lazy tonight)
drbill, this is not a good excuse, we're tryin' to set a good example here! (yeah, right):D

Bill never sets a good example, he even follows with his mug after a pretty one:D

Glad you've joined us here...

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

drew52:
? what happening ? kind of strange chatting to myself. New to the forum, this forum and any forum so thought I say Hi.

Been doing some interesting reading and hope to add a little bit myself one day.

well thats it maybe one day i'll have something clever to say.

Andrew

Hello hubby :07:

Fantastic seeing you on my favourite forum. Don't worry about finding something clever to say, in the beginning I just surfed the forums and now I'm finding it quite fun to comment on stuff!

Love from your scuba wife

Back
Top Bottom