Divers do it deeper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kind 1

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, just registered. I'm from Mass. I do most of my diving in FLA, but always ready to try a new location. I'm at the end of a divorce and have definitly decided my next partner has got to be a dive buddy as well. Can't say I'm to excited about jumping back into the singles scene, but figured if she's a diver she's gotta be cool.

Welcome to Scubaboard. Try California diving. The kelp forrest makes for a very nice dive.

Wow that was quick, thanks for the greetings. Yeah never dove Cali:11doh: and I wanna try those rigs off of New Orleans sometime. I guess you can't find that "special" dive buddy unless you look so........

You need to take a year off from romance starting with the day the divorce is final so why not spend it in scuba land? :thumb:

:zorros: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Don you are 100% correct. I've been down to Fla. 5x in the last 6 months while going through the process. Hopefully Dec. 19 will put an end for my misplaced hope that the situation will resolve itself and i can bury the ring at the Duane... Any treasure hunters out there, its nice ring and gonna be somewhere in the ship. Really appreciate the warm welcome fellow divers.

welcome, and best of luck in your hunt. (especially since the hunt is more fun than the finding, imho!)

hmm. tell ya what. i'll be your dive buddy on that trip. you can 'bury' it while i watch, then i can 'find' it! perfect solution, makes everybody happy! :wink:

Kind 1:
Don you are 100% correct. I've been down to Fla. 5x in the last 6 months while going through the process. Hopefully Dec. 19 will put an end for my misplaced hope that the situation will resolve itself and i can bury the ring at the Duane... Any treasure hunters out there, its nice ring and gonna be somewhere in the ship. Really appreciate the warm welcome fellow divers.
I'm diving the Duane Dec 30 - when you gonna hide it...?

Hey put your location in your profile, why don't cha?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom