lobster diving laguna bch.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I've made three night dives so far this season and all were great dives. Departing from Dana pt. on my boat its a short trip to the dive site. I was supprised to see I was
the only boat in the vacinity. does anyone else nightdive?

Welcome to the board!
I do.

Joe

Welcome to the board Phillip,

Drop on down and check out Travel and Clubs/North America/United States/California Kelp Divers/SoCal for local talks.

When it comes to night dives in Laguna Beach, and even day dives a whole bunch of us just go off the beach.

I try to go out night diving a few times a month in Laguna, Malibu or Palos Verde. I owuld like to do it once a week, but I am married.

pasley:
I try to go out night diving a few times a month in Laguna, Malibu or Palos Verde. I owuld like to do it once a week, but I am married.

I find that as long as I bring a few lobster back, my GF doesn't mind my night dives, she actually encourages them. I go from them beach. ( actually, I go from the rocks). What type of boat do you use and how do you find it after the dive. When I loster dive navigation is pretty moot.

dpbishop:
I find that as long as I bring a few lobster back, my GF doesn't mind my night dives, she actually encourages them. I go from them beach. ( actually, I go from the rocks). What type of boat do you use and how do you find it after the dive. When I loster dive navigation is pretty moot.
Almost all of my dives are beach dives. My wife does not eat lobster and will not let me cook it when she is home. So I am stuck. As for navigation, even when hunting I try to always know where I am in the water in relation to the shore or boat. But hunting does complicate that more.

You should find lots of new buddies here...

:bandit_2: don

Back
Top Bottom