New to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
HEY
I have been diving for some years now, I am a naui instructor through Hall's.
I'va also done some caving, and trimix. just coming in to possibly get some new ideas.

Welcome. I think I know you. You are very modest. From what I hear, you are a great diver. (actually, I know that from first hand experience) Can't wait to get wet in 19 days.

I should know you. You are my favorite daughter.

Maybe its because your my father. When you come down we are going to plan a dive to the thunderbolt and maybe i can talk them into a night dive. see you in 19.

I was just wondering if anyone new if there are any schools to learn how to dive in Grand Island also i wanted to know how much i would look spend to get into diving any info is appreciated

Welcome to SB. Glad you could make it.

Hope you enjoy the party :)

(BTW, either your name or your profile may require some editing, unless you're either confused or still working on gender identification issues - and theres nothing wrong with that! :D )

j-tatro:
I was just wondering if anyone new if there are any schools to learn how to dive in Grand Island also i wanted to know how much i would look spend to get into diving any info is appreciated

Is that Grand Island, New York or Nebraska, but if you are referring to the Grand Cayman Islands...see below

http://cayman.com.ky/visiting/diveguid.htm

:)

Paul in VT

no, I don't think i have gender issues...I have been told i have brass balls though. still working on my profile.

Welcome to the board... maybe I'll see you up at Ginnie some time. Have you joined our Instructor2Instructor forum yet?

Back
Top Bottom