Another G'day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crunch

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all - Tim from Australia, that's me. I recently went snorkelling in Vanuatu (got bored, thought I'd try it), and I absolutely loved it! Then I noticed scuba lessions and it's my next goal. I want to get certified.

So I thought I'd register and chime in - I've already read so many threads, may as well contribute.

Crunch, Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard Mate!

Glad you found us.

Yeah go for it ~get that Certification!

Wow.. It is excellent that Aussie divers are really starting to show up here on the board.< Sure looking forward to your posts, and info you can offer on diving in the land down under.

Cheers

Welcome. I am Tim from Auburn, WA. A long way across the pacific ocean. Maybe we can dive same ocean same day after you get certified.

I would suggest you go for it. Get yourself certified and enjoy all that great diving that you have right in your back yard.

Tim

Crunch:
Hi all - Tim from Australia, that's me. I recently went snorkelling in Vanuatu (got bored, thought I'd try it), and I absolutely loved it! Then I noticed scuba lessions and it's my next goal. I want to get certified.

Ooh.. scuba lesions sound painful. Hopefully you recover quickly!
Anyway welcome aboard. Where in Aus are you? I assume S.E means Victoria somewhere?

Welcome Tim! All I can say is absolutely get certified. You'll love it. Glad to see you've joined SB. If you haven't already, you should read Michael Crichton's book State of Fear. Vanuatu plays a major role in the book.

welcome to scuba board

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-007.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom