Greetings from Koh Tao!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divingbliss

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to diving and happy to have found this site. Hope to learn a lot from all or you.

Ciao!

Divingbliss:
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to diving and happy to have found this site. Hope to learn a lot from all or you.

Ciao!
Do they have diving on Koh Tao?
Just kidding... say hi to Trevor for me.
Welcome to scubaboard

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

I take it from your sig that you had a few challenges getting certified....? :lol2:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-019.gif

Welcome Divingbliss! You're quite the adventurous world traveler. Very interesting. Glad to see you've joined us!

Welcome to the wild and wacky world of SB!

I had a great week on Koh Tao back in 2001. It was my first time diving Thailand and I enjoyed it. Went on to dive Koh Phi Phi for two weeks and spent time in Krabi and Koh Lanta as well.

Hey All,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I think I'm going to learn a lot from all of you.

Dr. Bill, I'm enjoying your blog on MDL and have a question for you...do panda clownfish really change their sex?

Dave, I'll make sure to tell Trevor "hi," if he stays long enough after taking a hunk outa my fin!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom