New to Scuba Board, looking for local diving buddies!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sappnasty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone,

I am new to the ScubaBoard Diving Forum. To be honest with you I am just tired of having no one to dive with. My wife is also a diver but seems to have lost interest. I have my Open Water cert, I own my own Scuba Pro gear, I have the passion, but have no one to dive with! I live in the central Florida area and are always looking for cool new places to dive in the area that aren't to $$$. I haven't had or do not have the luxury of going to exotic Places....just here in Florida so I need to stay local for now! I like to do more than look when I dive. I like to explore looking for cool shells, sharks teeth, and maybe lost treasure!! Thophies from my dives I guess you can say....I would love to learn how to spear fish and can't wait to see how this forum can help me out! Let me know if you need a dive buddy, Cause I do!

Thanks for listening,
Michael Sapp

You might have better luck posting in the Florida forum. A lot of people don't read the introductions.

Thank you for the help....It's funny because Venice is exactly where I've been wanting to go. I heard you can find megladon teeth there? Sweet....

Sorry, I forgot to ask in my last message, how do you put a picture on your profile so that when I write a message you can see it next to my message like yours?

Michael

Click on user CP, which stands for control panel. Third box down has "edit avatar". Click on that and follow the instructions.

Sorry, I forgot to ask in my last message, how do you put a picture on your profile so that when I write a message you can see it next to my message like yours?

Michael

All newbies must turn their first meg over to me? :D

Go to UserCP at the top of your screen, then look to your left, you will see a spot that says edit avatar....

Thank you everyone for your help. I've been a member for about an hour and I've got more info from this forum than anywhere else on the web. This place is great!

Michael

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

I feel for you ... Find a local dive club ...

Hi from Cocoa Beach. I have a few folks form this area that go down to Pompano/Boynton Beach to dive. If you'd like for me to contact you next time we go feel free to touch base w/me...and welcome to The ScubaBoard!

Back
Top Bottom