Intro - new to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive_forever

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, I just thought that I would introduce myself.

My name is Dan and I have been diving sense 2002. I started diving in MI when I was living there. Continued diving when I moved to FL, and a few years later MN.

Ironically enough I met this very cool lady on a diving trip to Venice FL. A few years later she is now my wife. Our first date was a 3 day dive trip in the Keys.

I have approx 75 dives logged in all sorts of different environments/conditions. My highest cert is rescue. In 6 months to a year I plan on taking the DM course and a year or two later instructor.

For me diving is relaxing. I have always loved the water. Nothing is more relaxing than being in the water and checking out the cool critters and beautiful colors. Unfornatly MN does not offer lots of critters or colors just cool murky water :depressed:

I have been married for three years now and in that time we have been diving in St. Lucia and Jamaica. Not too bad of a start:D

Next fall my wife and I are planning on taking a dive vacation on one of the black beard boats. We are going to go somewhere in the Caribbean.

Well thats about it, I hope to find lots of good info on the board. Has anyone else gone onboard blackbeards? Is there any imput you would like to share?

Welcome aboard!!

Thanks for your nice intro. and for filling in the profile bio. data....great!!

:wink:

Hi Dan and welcome to :sblogo:

Gotta agree, very nice intro!

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom