Newly Certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Norris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all, My name is Rick Norris and I reside in the pacific northwest near Seattle. Just wanted to say hi. I am open water certified and am beginning Advanced this weekend.

DIVING RULES!!!!!
:D

Welcome to the board Rick. I hear Seattle is the only place in the world where it rains more than the UK...

Just finished my AOW. If yours is as much fun as mine was you'll have a blast. Good luck.

Welcome to the board Rick. I hear Seattle is the only place in the world where it rains more than the UK...

Just finished my AOW. If yours is as much fun as mine was you'll have a blast. Good luck.

Im going to have to confirm, we are supposed to get 7" today. Very very wet. I really want to visit the UK! Its on my bucket list.

Rick

welcome aboard

Congrats on the certification! Welcome to the Scubaboard!

Welcome Rick and congrats on your OW. AOW is a walk in the park; with and a lot of fun and (you will) gain a lot of knowledge in becoming Great diver.
Give me a shout if you wana log some dives in here in Seattle.

Don.:snorkel2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom