Need help ! Buying first regulator set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is the current version of it including a matching octo.

I the core which is the in between of them I'm selling but it's DIN.

Most shops are selling their rentals this time of year, and the black Friday deals are already happening.
Those are old. Not a lot has changed on their newer models other than looks, but if they were only dove once and sat since then, no telling what they look like on the inside.

Consider Deep6 regs. I love mine, really great value for the quality. Plus great service.

She lives in Canada. Not sure how import taxes etc would effect the overall price.

With that said I like my deep 6 regs.

This is the current version of it including a matching octo.

Thanks I'll look into it.

It's of options out there, look at service as well. Do you plan to ship them? What do local shops carry and service?

All are good. Apeks is also aqualung its just the non flashy "technical" line. Apeks used to priced lower because they weren't as flashy. In my opinion Apeks are better regs but that's just opinion.

Scubapro is high quality as well, I personally think they are overpriced because they have the S on them. Again just my opinion.

If you go for another brand that means self service or shipping service.

Thank you for the detailed explanation. $400 is his asking price.​
Yikes. That's a bit rich.

I'm going to guess he priced it at half of what he paid for the setup rather than what it's actually worth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom