New to Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go to a dive shop and get your C card before your trip. That way you will not waste time in class and will not be dissappointed if you havbe problems.

I have not even taken a class, but I know I need to do some stuff bfore we head to Tahiti in June. Any suggestions out there?
John

hay john - aside from keeping an eye on the weather - not alot!
your instructor and shop should take you through everything you need to know.

get your medical done before you leave if you think you need to. have they asked you to check through the form yet?
make sure you are comfortable in the water - you have to complete a 200m swim and a 10min treading water skills assessment.

lastly - ENJOY!

tara

Thanks to all that responded on my newly developing skill, diving. I just completed the course on line and I am awaiting the certificate. I am going to hook up with someone in Phoenix to do my dives and pool work. Any suggestions. I do not have a lot of time to go ona trip to CA. or San Carlos, so I hope they will accomidate.

Thanks to all that responded on my newly developing skill, diving. I just completed the course on line and I am awaiting the certificate. I am going to hook up with someone in Phoenix to do my dives and pool work. Any suggestions? I do not have a lot of time to go ona trip to CA. or San Carlos, so I hope they will accomidate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom