New to Scuba Board - Chicago Area Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ekoesling

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey there everyone! My name is Elliott and I am fairly new to the whole dive scene and am excited to learn and experience more. If this forum is anything like others I have been a part of I look forward to years of collaboration with you all.
With that said I have ran into a bit of a problem with my dive computer (Mares) that can be seen here - dubya dubya dubya dot scubaboard.com/forums/mares-just-add-water/275809-issue-mares-nemo-broken-watch-2-years-old.html#post4268088

Anyway, I dive here locally in the Chicago area and enjoy all types of diving from coldwater to tropical. I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new =-).

Elliott

Hi Elliott,

Welcome to the board. There are many of us in the Chicago area on here. Check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew sub-forum. We hang out there quite a bit. Hopefully I'll run into you on a dive boat or at our local quarries.

Hi Elliott,

Welcome to Scuba board I am new here also. I am working on my Dive Master with Diver Dan's in Kenosha. If you are at Ghost Ships in Milwaukee stop and say hi, I will be at Dan's booth. Also will be in the shop March 29th through April 5th fot the open house at new shop, it includes an indoor pool. They have asked Mares to have a rep at shop during open house.

Carson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom