Hello from Houston!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amysterious Cat

Registered
Reaction score
Hello from Houston!
I'm new to scubaboard, I came across this site while I was looking up scuba diving certifications and schools.
I'm not a scuba diver yet, but I want to take an Open Water/Scuba Diver class this Spring 2013. Probably around February/March.
I was thinking of getting certified through NAUI. But I don't mind other agencies. PADI schools are easier to find here.

:confined:Does anyone know any good scuba diving schools in Houston?
I've looked up a few scuba diving schools but some have closed down, and others haven't responded to my emails.
I just want to find a school/instructor that will train me well.
I heard about Kickady. Does anyone have any input on their scuba classes? or if they're open this Spring?:idk:

Thanks, and hopefully I'll get to meet you all on a dive some time in the future!:)

Welcome to ScubaBoard...the internet's portal into Poseidon’s Realm. :admingreet:

You might post a tread in the Texas Regional Forum; there it should get better exposure. And maybe pose your title "Looking for good School in Houston" Good luck and enjoy your OW course.

Happy Bubble,

~Oldbear~

:fish::fish::fish:
:goldfish::goldfish::goldfish:

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

Hello everyone :happywave:

@2905luvsbubbles hey... i just started looking around and found some good schools and now I just have to choose... decisions, decisions
@oldbear yep I just posted there (or should i say i made a post that was moved there) and got a good recommendation for an instructor
@beaverdivers thanks! I'm definitely gonna be diving!
@cardzard gotta love everything scuba!

Hope to get my fins wet soon!:snorkel2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom