Diving with Aurora in Raja Ampat January 8-16, 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
First post- My wife and I are traveling to Indonesia in early January 2015 for a five day land based trip on Bali followed by an 8 day liveaboard on Aurora out of Sorong. Can anyone give me some suggestions for areas on Bali to stay before we fly to Sorong? I was hoping to also hear from divers that have traveled on Aurora to hear their experiences and thoughts about the boat.

Thanks!

I only had a short diving trip there and it was off shore. Apparently there is an amazing wreck diving site.

Thank you for your post because I'm also planning a liveaboard trip in Raja Ampat.

First post- My wife and I are traveling to Indonesia in early January 2015 for a five day land based trip on Bali followed by an 8 day liveaboard on Aurora out of Sorong. Can anyone give me some suggestions for areas on Bali to stay before we fly to Sorong? I was hoping to also hear from divers that have traveled on Aurora to hear their experiences and thoughts about the boat.

Thanks!

I've been on the Aurora twice...Komodo once, Cenderawasih Bay the second time. Great operator that you hardly ever seen advertised anywhere. Rooms, food, guides all outstanding. If you have some specific questions feel free to pm...I'd go on the Aurora again in a heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom