good morning from East Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finnfetish

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This site came up while I was looking for information regarding the Trash Fest in San Marcos, Texas. I am so glad to have found you all. I am a novice diver and I am soooooooooooo excited to begin this adventure at this point in my life. If you are interested in another site, our local site here is www.divelocal.com. It is very much like this! I know that I will thoroughly enjoy the dive-rsity here and any information, help, advice or just plain chatter would be great help.

The weather is beautiful here today, water temp in our pool is about 59 degrees,,,,,,,,,,I might put bad betty on and finn around for a while............a group of divers are considering setting navigation points in Tyler State Park sometime this weekend if any one is in the area...........Lisa

Welcome to the board!

Joe

finnfetish:
Hello everyone!

This site came up while I was looking for information regarding the Trash Fest in San Marcos, Texas. I am so glad to have found you all. I am a novice diver and I am soooooooooooo excited to begin this adventure at this point in my life. If you are interested in another site, our local site here is www.divelocal.com. It is very much like this! I know that I will thoroughly enjoy the dive-rsity here and any information, help, advice or just plain chatter would be great help.

Welcome to the board. There is lots to read and chat here. I haven't been a member that long, but I read a lot while visiting a friend. He's been on the board a while. Check out the other threads and dive in.

Howdy Lisa! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

Lisa - Welcome to the Board!! (from Central TX!) If you're going to the San Marcos Trash Fest, maybe we'll see you there!!:yelclap:

KAthy

Hi Lisa,

I noticed on the other board you're a nurse? My wife is also a nurse, and recently OW certified. We're in Paris, so maybe we can all meet up sometime and chase the poor little fishies together...lol. Anyway, Welcome Aboard, there is LOTS of useful information and lots of good people on this board. I know it's certainly helped me to improve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom