Hello everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubacutie

Reaction score
Well I've finally decided to quit lurking and say hello. Just got back into diving again after being off for awhile and I forgot I had this account set up on Scubaboard. Just dove the Flower Gardens off the gulf coast of Texas which I love and had a blast. Of course just got back from Cozumel...probably the best part of living in Texas is how close it is to Mexico diving! Would love to try the cenotes soon as well as some of the other exciting dive spots in the world. Finally going to venture into other parts of the Caribbean such as Bonaire so will be diving there this summer and planning a couple of trips for next year.

welcome aboard!

your lurking is behind you, go and lurk no more

Greetings from Canada.

Hello! I plan to be at the Gardens in Sept on the Sea Searcher....any advice? I was in Bonaire last winter....a good dive shop is Bon Bini.....staying at the Lion's dive is good too....cheaper and the reef outside the door is AWESOME. The hotel management is weird....if you want I will PM you on some advice on that.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

You certainly sound like my kind of diver. We gotta' splach down together sometime...

don

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom