That took a while!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fluidman

Registered
Reaction score
I have not been able to confirm my activation on this board for about 2 weeks now. I tried using a different name once an that didn't work either. I just tried this time and it finally worked. What gives? Has anyone else had the same problems?

fluidman:
I have not been able to confirm my activation on this board for about 2 weeks now. I tried using a different name once an that didn't work either. I just tried this time and it finally worked. What gives? Has anyone else had the same problems?

Welcome!

You may want to voice your concern in the Support forum, if you have not previously done so.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Sorry you had problems getting on. If it happens again, email the Tech Admin fellow!

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

Hi buddy! Welcome to SB. Looking forward to learning and sharing your expriences for us newbies. Hope to bump into you soon.
Dive safe.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

I'm not sure why you had problems activating your account, it's usually quite a smooth process. Please let us know if you have any problems in the future, but in the mean time, enjoy yourself here.

Back
Top Bottom