Newbie with question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterNut

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all - new to SB and diving and enjoy both so far. Unfortunately I didn't give enough thought to my name when sigining up (what can I say, didn't realize what it was) and wonder if there's a way to change my view name now that I'm in?

Thnx... Barry

Ask one of the moderators. They're posted at the bottom of the main page. I think you can probably access them through the "User CP" menu.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB. First, do an Advanced Search for the username you'd like. If it's not in use, send a PM to Tech Admin or there in Ontario - to cobaltbabe with a request for the new name.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:sgrin:

:369: Hi there Barry, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. PM me if you have any further questions. I’ll try to point you in the right spot. Have a fun time here. :auto:

Heya Barry! Welcome to the Board. Like Don said, just ask one of the Mods, if it can be done, their the ones who can do it. Best Wishes.
Vickie

Welcome!! Doesn't matter what name you use! We'll chat with anybody. Enjoy and have fun!

Hi Barry and welcome to Scubaboard! Well, even if you can't get it changed, at least it wasn't the worst user name you could have made up. See you around!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

You could always go to this thread below and have it changed. It seems all the rage!

http://www.scubaboard.com/t71961-user-name-change-request.html

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

WaterNut! The member formerly known as BarryTO, eh? Ya' got it fixed! Good choice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom