Does anyone know anything about this light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know anything about that light but it did mention that it was designed for the kind of water that I frequently find myself in.

"Though the BlackWater 3000™ can be used for just about any application, low-visibility, brown-orange silty conditions are where it will feel at home"

Looks like a good light for diving in the Cooper River, SC and many area lakes and rivers.

Jeremy

i had a similar light, and it was HEAVY... that's all, it was otherwise a good light

but trim was awful. it kept wanting to turn me over

i had to compensate with weight on the other side, and that meant i was
way heavy ...

That light is not a HID light. The HID light they do offer is 700 and single bulb. On thier website it is listed just below the 3000.

If you are really interested in HID lights there are some very good examples from companies such as Salvo, Diveright, Halcyon, Sartek and such, you can find reviews on all of them here in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom