Puck Wrist Boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lderochi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anybody have the part number for the Puck Wrist Boot/Wrist Strap? I would like to move my Puck from the console to a wrist computer, but my LDS doesn't seem to think that the wrist boot is available separate from the computer, while I'm pretty sure it is. Thanks!

What kind of computer is it?

Hi all,
This replacement boot / console can be purchased. I only speak for N. America. We do not normally stock this component, however we can order from our IT headquarters. Note approximate order time will be 30days. If you are interested, please visit your nearest Mares authorized dealer, and request they call Mares to order 44200638 Puck Wrist Boot.

Hope this helps.

Is there any way to convert the Puck into a console version? Also, stupid as I was, I cut off the wristband too short for if I ever want to put over my wet/drysuit. Can the wrist band be replaced?

Peter,

The wrist band is an assembly, and can be ordered by a dealer. Note: most dealers will not stock this item and will have to be ordered from Mares. Part # listed below is for the straps only, not including the pins. I assume should you replace the straps, you will already have the pins.
44200690WRIST STRAP KIT

In theory the console for multi gauge config can be ordered, however you would need to order the console, and pressure gauge to make it work.. Part numbers listed below.

44200634BOOT FOR CONSOLE 2 gauge computer / pressure gauge
44200635BOOT CONSOLE Mission 3.. pressure gauge, computer, compass

Hope this helps you out.

Best,

It's been four years I was wondering if the part number was still good for the wrist boot?

Still good in the U.S.

Zak

Cool thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom