What did you get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I got an automatic car starter......hey, its a pretty neat gift especially when you enter your car first thing in the morning and its nice and toasty.....

You people in Arizona, Florida and California can't really appreciate such a gift.

a housing for my digital camera! Wooo Hooo....can't wait to try it out, I'm going on a Blackbeard's trip at the end of January.

Peace,
Cathie

Hope everyone had a Merry one!

a Mattel Football and Baseball game, the ones that Mattel came out with about 20 years ago, and have just now brought back into the market. Long before PS2 and XBOX, there were Mattel games like this. :)

Well, my wife just got into town to visit. We are going to have a very private, late Christmas.

We've been separated for over a month because of my going to MD for a new job.

She said she is going to give me something really "special" one night before she goes back to FL. She said:
1. It's something she can't give to me in public.
2. It's something I will really like.
3. It's something I will remember for a long time.
4. It's something I have been asking for.

She's really gotten me excited now.

I think it may be a snorkel, but I don't know why she can't give it to me in public?:boom:

I got a mini cd player/burner/mp3 player...I can't even work it;-0 I also got a trip to the Florida Aquarium to dive in their new shark exibit that opens the 3rd. :D

3 old photos from the 30s. One of a US Navy blimp, one of a fighter plane, and one of my grandparents in front of their vacation cottage.

You'd think kinda boring, but there was a story on the back of the frames. You see, My grandfather died back in 1986, and all I really remember of him was the ornery old coot that looked at me funny when I got near his golf carts [really long story, but basically when I was at his golf course the first time [@ 2 years old] there was a little incident with a golf cart, myself, and a water trap].

Anyway... the story on the back of the frames was all about my grandfathers life; his work designing blimps for Goodyear, his military work designing radar installations; his work designing the SUBROC system... All this stuff he was never able to talk about until it was declassified.

So what I got for christmas was learning that my grandfather, while being a crazy old coot, was also quite literally a rocket scientist! :)

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
a Mattel Football and Baseball game, the ones that Mattel came out with about 20 years ago, and have just now brought back into the market. Long before PS2 and XBOX, there were Mattel games like this. :)

AAAWWWE SSSOOMMMEE

I loved those.

I gave my brother the original "battleship" game, only cuz I couldn't find one of those hockey games, you know, with the long rods and slots to control the players.

Happy New Year!
Andrew

Hi

I did really well this year - a Hartenberger Compact Maxi lamp, a 12L dumpy, a McMahon Reel and SMB and best of all ..... the bl**dy flu all through Christmas!!!

Happy New Year to Everyone

Ian

Well, I bought myself a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer 2 weeks before C-Day, does that count? It's a big change from my sporty little Acura Integra, especially at the gas pump! On the other hand, the 80-pound, 9-month old puppy fits a whole lot better, and I'm sure the scuba gear will as well!

Lydia and I haven't celebrated the holiday yet, as we were in Rochester, NY visiting her Mom last week, and in Albany with my family on the weekend. We've agreed to keep it small, and we'll probably open things tomorrow, on NY's Day.

Happy Holidays!

Scuba-sass :)

jepuskar once bubbled...
I got an automatic car starter......hey, its a pretty neat gift especially when you enter your car first thing in the morning and its nice and toasty.....

You people in Arizona, Florida and California can't really appreciate such a gift.

Hey Jep. think A/C,

Anyone who has ever went out to the car on a hot afternoon will come to value such a device. I swear I'm going to loose my eyebrows some days.
:D

-Crispy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom