Weekend dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ttwah

Registered
Reaction score
Will be working in Manila from 24 Aug to 13 Sep. Would like to do some diving over weekend. Plan to do diving on 5-7 Sep.

- Where can i dive over the weekend if depart on friday night return on Sunday.
- Any operator do day trip to nearby dive sites in Manila?
- Any memebers here organize adhoch trip during the said period.

ttwah

Anilao is a 2 hour bus ride south of Manila, Puerto Galera is a 2 hour bus ride and a 45min boat ride to Sabang beach.
Both offer great diving. Any dive shop in Manila can make arrangements at a dive opperation, as well as helping with accomodations.
For Puerto Galers, if you take the bus, go to Batangas pier and take a boat to Sabang. There are dozens of dive opporators and places to stay on Sabang and nearby Little LaLaguna. Sabang has more of a Party atmosphere, and Little LaLaguna is quieter, but not that far away.
HAVE FUN! :D:D:D

Anilao is a 2 hour bus ride south of Manila, Puerto Galera is a 2 hour bus ride and a 45min boat ride to Sabang beach.
Both offer great diving. Any dive shop in Manila can make arrangements at a dive opperation, as well as helping with accomodations.
For Puerto Galers, if you take the bus, go to Batangas pier and take a boat to Sabang. There are dozens of dive opporators and places to stay on Sabang and nearby Little LaLaguna. Sabang has more of a Party atmosphere, and Little LaLaguna is quieter, but not that far away.
HAVE FUN! :D:D:D

Hi h2odragon1, Thanks for the info.
Do you have any recommended dive shop in Manila you can refer me to.

How did the trip go as far as diving? I'll be doing the same type of thing in October (working in Manila & sneaking in some diving). Thanks for any info you can give.

Hi,

My plan goes well with the help of the fellow members in the SC board.
I did my weekend dive trip with divenet.
- nice resort ( aquaventre reef club resort meant for diver)
- nice food
- good and fun dive leaders ( hernel and Joy)
Ask Hernel to bring you to the balcony during dusk time.

Email them for arrangment : info@divenetphil.com

Back
Top Bottom