pescador contacts and other stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neopluredon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hi!

my friends and i are planning to go to pescador this coming april or may.. or june (depending on when our buddy from qatar will be coming home for summer). can you give me info on the following:

1. resorts which offers affordable decent ac rooms for a minimum of 4 to 5 people?
2. dive operators who give the best rates?
3. side trips - other outdoor stuff we can do at pescador aside from diving if there's any?
4. must see dive sites in pescador?
5. what should we be aware of (i.e. scammers etc...)

you can hitch in if you want. i'll be sending invites via facebook once my buddy plots the date. thanks much!!!:D

I highly recommend club serena. Nice and decent rooms, tranquil and quiet surroundings, very good facilities. Plus they also have an in-house dive operator for your diving requirements. Couldn't find their calling card though so I couldn't give you their contact details. I suggest you just search them in the internet.

First off I hope you enjoy your trip to Moalboal, it is a nice sleepy little diving/fishing town.. There are many different places to stay and if your on a tight budget, there are several cheap places in Panagsama.... you can do a search on the forum and get all kinds of good info..

As far as scammers etc etc I have been here a couple of years and can not recall any scammers in the vicinity, standard precautions prevail here and as your aware the universal warning of "a fool and his money are not soon parted" holds true, but there are no scammers preying on tourists.......

hi!

my friends and i are planning to go to pescador this coming april or may.. or june (depending on when our buddy from qatar will be coming home for summer). can you give me info on the following:

1. resorts which offers affordable decent ac rooms for a minimum of 4 to 5 people?
2. dive operators who give the best rates?
3. side trips - other outdoor stuff we can do at pescador aside from diving if there's any?
4. must see dive sites in pescador?
5. what should we be aware of (i.e. scammers etc...)

you can hitch in if you want. i'll be sending invites via facebook once my buddy plots the date. thanks much!!!:D
Hi,

We offer the best combined accommodation and diving rates available in Panagsama :)

Our website can be viewed at Diving in Moalboal Cebu Philippines, Cebu Dive, Diving Philippines to give you an idea or you can see us on Facebook 'cebudivecentre'.

To answer questions:
1. We can arrange this and get you the best rates. Take a look on our webpage where you can view different accommodation based on your budget.
2. Of course - Cebu Dive Centre - our rates are great! If your coming in a group we will also give you a great discount!
3. You can visit Kawasan Waterfalls, play golf or go on adventure tours - see our webpage
4. We have some fantastic reefs here not only on Pescador Island. We will put together a programme for you to maximise your stay and ensure you dive all the best spots.
5. Nothing much to worry about here in Panagsama. As everywhere, there are the occasional hawkers trying to sell you a t-shirt or necklace

Drop me a line on carl@cebudivecentre.com if you require any further assistance

Have a great day!

Cheers

Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom