Reg info.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noreastDIVER84

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok So I know I have a ScubaPro G250 Graphite, which from what I understand is an amazing reg.

I also know that the octo is an Oceanic Alpha, I have no idea about this. Is it decent, worthwhile, whatever?

The first Stage is a ScubaPro yoke, it has 2 HP outputs and 4 LP outputs one of which is on the top, but I know nothing else, what can anyone tell me about it.

It is also set up with an Oceanic SPG and depth gage/computer. Nothing comes up on the screen of the computer so I assume it needs a battery, or is just broken.

Anything anyone can tell me about this setup would be helpful, It was given to me and I was most likely going to have it rebuilt, tested and then sell it, but if it is worthwhile I will keep it.

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

Looks like my Mark 10, except mine has five LP ports.

Also, replacing the batteries on that bottom timer is super easy.

Looks like my Mark 10, except mine has five LP ports.

Also, replacing the batteries on that bottom timer is super easy.
Ok, sorry it does have 5 LP ports. and I just noticed that the top also swivels.

I assume the bottom timer just unscrews and I can replace the batteries myself.

It's an early Mk10 that needs a bath. If the ambient chamber is as corroded as the exterior there might be an issue with the piston head o-ring getting a good seal, although it's probably serviceable.

It's an early Mk10 that needs a bath. If the ambient chamber is as corroded as the exterior there might be an issue with the piston head o-ring getting a good seal, although it's probably serviceable.
It definitely needs a bath, but I can take care of that, I figure I will drop it off and have it serviced this weekend. I can clean up the outside easily.

That is a Late model MK5 the MK10 has the ambiant pressure holes in the body and this one has them in the cap .

And it DEFINATELY needs a cleaning!!!!!!!!!

Now that I look at the picture a little closer it is a MK10 Sorry for the confusion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom