1st time to Beneath the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking to attend Beneath the Sea for the first time and I was wondering what people thought of the show. Secondly, has anyone taken part in any of the workshops and do you recommend them? Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to attend Beneath the Sea for the first time and I was wondering what people thought of the show. Secondly, has anyone taken part in any of the workshops and do you recommend them? Thanks in advance.

My wife and I have been to the last two Beneath the Sea shows. They are well done, well organized. The parking is convenient and free.

In the previous two years we attedned the free workshops.

This year we are taking the DAN Oxygen Administration and AED course. The price is right and it includes admission to the show.

I have also been to the Sea Rovers show in Bostson. Admission to the Sea Rovers show costs $25 and you have to pay for parking in a dowtown Boston parking garage.

The Beneath the Sea show is a better show, cost $10 less for admission and the parking free.

I live in Massachusetts about 90 miles west of Boston.

I've been working the show the last two years, and assisted with the PSD seminar. Most are free, some will cost you. The tech seminars are very well done and top notch speakers.

You may want to check for hotels now. I booked mine about two months ago, because last year I had to stay about half an hour from the show. This year, right across the street. It's a great show, though it doesn't get much notice as some of the other shows.

Hope to run into some of you guys at the show!

I went with a few friends last year, and had a great time! Saw some great new gear, some old gear on display, and picked up a crap load of info. (Bumped into Pete Narwocky, Richie Kohler and John Chatterton also)

Planning on hitting it once again this year...maybe we'll be organized and try to hit a seminar or two! Sprat...where you working?

I like the show we exhibited last year and we will be there this year booth #626. stop by and say hello
There is lots of gear and the place is at a slower pace than the DEMA show, so you can take your time.
Spartman I live in Shamokin PA. thats not to far from Allentown.

I'll make sure to stop by and see you. I used to regularly go to the coal regions when I was a kid. We'd go up and pick-up coal and then I'd get to shovel it all into the coal bin....

Last time I was through there seemed like there was nothing going on. We'll catch up with some beers! Either at the Tech Party or at Bazookas! :D

I'll make sure to stop by and see you. I used to regularly go to the coal regions when I was a kid. We'd go up and pick-up coal and then I'd get to shovel it all into the coal bin....

Last time I was through there seemed like there was nothing going on. We'll catch up with some beers! Either at the Tech Party or at Bazookas! :D

Well you were here because there is definitely nothing going on here. I'm lucky enough to get out and see some other parts. Fill me in on the Tech party and Bazookas, do they have "good beer"?

Last year I think it was Bud Light or Coors. Quite a bit as I remember and some snack stuff. Personally, I'd prefer Yuengling, but you can't have everything... We (meaning our dive club) usually schlep over to Bazookas for something to eat and some more beer.

I remember stopping by your booth last year, although, I think it was just in passing. I'll also make sure I swing by Howard E's booth. I'm going to try to post the seminar schedule here. These get better and better every year. I have a great story from last year about meeting Susan Long, CEO for DUI! :D

Last year I think it was Bud Light or Coors. Quite a bit as I remember and some snack stuff. Personally, I'd prefer Yuengling, but you can't have everything... We (meaning our dive club) usually schlep over to Bazookas for something to eat and some more beer.

I remember stopping by your booth last year, although, I think it was just in passing. I'll also make sure I swing by Howard E's booth. I'm going to try to post the seminar schedule here. These get better and better every year. I have a great story from last year about meeting Susan Long, CEO for DUI! :D

I like sammy adams or some other beer with a lot of character, yuengling is good also.

I can't wait to hear your story!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom