New Suunto representative

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hendrik@Suunto

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
first of all I'd like to apologize for our absence lately. Chris has left Suunto and I will take over for now. I'm Hendrik and work for Suunto as Jr. Product Manager here in Vantaa, Finland. I'm an Instructor myself and have done some dive related research during my studies. I'll follow up on what has been discussed recently and will do best to answer your questions properly. However, please understand that I can't check on posts every day so it may take some time for me to answer...

Looking forward to your questions
br, hendrik

Hi Hendrik, welcome.

The Suunto DM5 is not giving SAC rate on downloaded data from a D9. What's strange is dives prior to DM5 install shows SAC rate while dive data after DM5 was installed, do not show SAC rate.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums Hendrik.

Hi Hendrik! Welcome to Scubaboard. Own a Vyper and a Zoop (Zoop is my backup). They work great but don't seem to work with DM5 on my Mac. So I'm still using DM4.

Welcome Hendrik!

I would also like to add that in addition to the lack of SAC reading with DM5, the temperature data it uploads to Move Count appears to be totally funky. May also be a Moves Count bug? I'm using a Cobra 3 btw.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 91
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom