Why no reviews of eon steel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

afdgf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
There were a lot of people who wanted to get the eon steel and I presume actually received them and have used them by now. Why don't we see any reports on what people think of their experience? How is the strap/bungee/sleeve? How is the scratch guard? What brightness are you using? How is the battery life? How do you like the menu? How easy/hard is it to synch to the sending pod? What happens when you try to read more than one pod at the same time (like your buddy's air also?) How was the shipping/delivery? Was anything damaged on receipt? What did you decide to display? What do you think of the graphic versus numerical reading? Any ideas on accuracy of air or time or temperature? I am sure that there are a lot of people who want to read your reports.
TIA

I have actually read most of those and they are mostly sales ads. The best review I have seen so far is on amazon.com. I was just wanting to get the reactions of real users about their experience.

good luck unfortunately, it's very expensive for what it is and I think that's turned off a lot of divers. If you want a legit review I think Jill Heinerth posted one, but keep in mind, she is endorsed by Suunto

I have been using it quite a bit and can put something together over the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mental Marine,
Thank you very much. I look forward to reading your review.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom